The medicinal plants of our cures
In this page, our team of nature lovers has taken the trouble to present you all the medicinal plants we use in the conception of our cures.
Find out more about each of them below, based on their health benefits.
- Fat sensor
- Blood circulation
For the record, the Romans were already using it more than 2000 years ago. In phytotherapy, lavender is one of the most widely used medicinal plants, and this, for multiple uses. For example, it can be useful for painful joints, as well as for digestion. It is also an effective plant for to reduce stress thanks to its relaxing effect.
Medicinal properties of lavender
- In dermatology it is bactericidal and antiseptic on wounds or ulcers.
- Articulatory: Fight against pain and rheumatism.
- It fights against insomnia by facilitating sleep but also anguish, anxiety and more generally against nervousness. It is also indicated to accompany in the fight against neurovegetative dystonia.
- Respiratory: it fights irritation and inflammation of the lungs.
- Parasitology : it eliminates lice
- Neutralizes the venom in case of viper bite.
Precautions for use
- Do not use lavender with anticoagulant drugs.
- Combined with iodine or iron salts, lavender would present a certain toxicity.
Our team's opinion on this medicinal plant
A medicinal plant with benefits recognized since the dawn of time. Hence its success with naturopaths.
Lavender works wonders, especially for people suffering from nervous disorders or insomnia. A little dried lavender infused in a cup of hot water helps digestion, especially for nervous people.
The poppy is indicated to remedy sleep disorders. But it is also an effective plant to fight irritating bronchial infections thanks to its soothing powers. It proves to be soothing for the airways and calms coughing and hoarseness .
Medicinal properties of the poppy
- It is effective in combating insomnia and difficulty in falling asleep.
- Respiratory: It is recommended for ailments such as coughs and bronchitis thanks to its anti-cough properties.
- In case of moderate fever and angina, its action relieves the symptoms.
Precautions for use
- Poppy is not recommended for children under 6-7 years of age and during pregnancy and lactation.
- In very high doses, poppies can cause drowsiness and hallucination.
- It is preferable not to use the poppy in complement of other sedative plants.
Our team's opinion
A powerful sedative plant, the poppy forms a shock duo with lavender to avoid stress and soothe anxiety.
The melon is an annual herbaceous plant of the cucurbit family. It is cultivated as a vegetable plant. Its fruit is also called melon and it is generally for this one that the plant is cultivated. The pulp of the fruit is juicy and sweet and can be of different colors depending on the variety: green, orange, white ... It is the fruit that is most used in phytotherapy. Finally, it is also an effective plant to reduce stress thanks to its relaxing effect.
The melon is an annual herbaceous plant of the cucurbit family originating from Africa. It is cultivated as a vegetable plant. Its fruit also bears the name of melon and it is generally for this one that the plant is cultivated. The pulp of the fruit is juicy and sweet and can be of different colors depending on the variety: green, orange, white ... It is the fruit that is most used in phytotherapy. Finally, it is also an effective plant to reduce stress thanks to its relaxing effect.
Medicinal properties of melon
- Antioxidant powerful thanks to its vitamin C content.
- Prevention of certain cardiovascular diseases.
- It is a fruit naturally containing many vitamins: A, C and B6.
- Natural source of potassium, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, copper and manganese.
- Rich in fibre, melon accelerates transit.
- Finally, it has diuretic properties.
Extramel® SOD B
This is a patented natural ingredient derived from melon. It is guaranteed GMO-free and has a concentration of Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD) 5 to 10 times higher than other varieties. Moreover, studies have demonstrated its effectiveness in several areas of health: stress management, sleep quality, cognitive functions and physical performance. Finally, SOD helps fight against oxidative stress generated by UV rays, thus limiting skin aging.
Our team's opinion
Melon is a natural cognitive and oxidative anti-stress, it is selected for its properties in our range. Indeed, it allows the extraction of a patented anti-stress molecule that is recognized and scientifically validated.
Recently, this plant is used in the West for its anti-pain and anti-inflammatory properties. But it has been prescribed for thousands of years in Africa to naturally fight tendonitis, rheumatism, osteoarthritis and even persistent stiffness. It will relieve you of your muscular, lumbar and especially joint pains.
Medicinal properties of harpagophytum
- In articulatory, it relieves the problems of osteoarthritis, arthritis, torticollis, painful back, lumbar, rheumatism but also tendonitis. Its effect can be combined with blackcurrant to multiply their benefits.
- Harpagophytum also serves as a digestive stimulant.
Precautions for use
Harpagophytum is a powerful plant which is not recommended for pregnant women, diabetics, people suffering from hypertension, cardiovascular diseases or renal insufficiency. As the properties of this plant favour the secretion of gastric acid, it is preferable to seek medical advice for people suffering from gastric disorders.
Our team's opinion
Contained in our cure Sense of cartilageIt is preferable to start by consuming 3 capsules at the beginning. In a second time, adopt a cruising rhythm of 1 to 2 capsules per day to maintain the recovered mobility. An essential medicinal plant in phytotherapy!
THE PRICKLY PEAR
Also called nopal, the prickly pear Prickly pear is not only a delicious fruit, it is also and above all a plant organism of the cactus family. Thanks to its properties, the prickly pear is adapted to water stress, but above all it has interesting medicinal properties in everyday life.
Medicinal properties of prickly pear
- Lipophilic and hypoglycemic qualities, mainly due to its fibers and the gum that composes it. A fruit that captures sugars and fats.
- Effective hunger suppressant in case of hunger pangs.
- The healing qualities of the plant are found in medicine to relieve gastric and intestinal disorders.
- Its high vitamin C content makes the prickly pear very interesting for its antioxidant action.
- The plant also has a high content of vitamins A, B1, B3, but also copper, iron, magnesium, calcium, and many amino acids.
- Used in cooking for a long time and in abundant quantities, no undesirable effects have been noted. There is therefore no known contraindication to date.
- As nopal contains a high concentration of fibre, its consumption may cause slight intestinal disorders in sensitive people.
Our team's opinion on this magical fruit
You will have understood, this fruit is ideal during the periods when you want to lose weight. It helps you to reach your goal, hence its presence in our Attractive S'sense cure. Also ideal for diabetics. Finally, the prickly pear will be even more effective if it is associated with other natural food supplements by naturopaths.
The acerola or barbados cherry is especially known for its very high vitamin C content. This property makes this small berry THE fruit to fight against winter infections and fatigue. Its uses are applied since centuries by the Indians of South America. Later, the sailors who wanted to prevent scurvy used it in juice for its medicinal properties.
Recently, this "superfood" has been used in the design of natural food supplements, as in our cure S'sense Vitale.
Medicinal properties of acerola berries
- Natural anti-fatigue: effective against bacteria and viruses, fights against cellular aging, increases the absorption of iron by the intestinal walls.
- This small berry is also a natural detoxifier for the body thanks to its many minerals.
- Acerola can be associated with other medicinal plants such as spirulina or chlorella. These associations create an effective virtuous circle to fight against asthenia. For chronic fatigue, it is preferable to combine it with ginseng or guarana. Immediate boost guaranteed!
Precautions for use
Acerola increases the level ofuric acid in some cases. For this reason, it is contraindicated for people suffering from gout and kidney stones.
Our team's opinion on this superfood
Allowing toimprove physical and intellectualperformance, to naturally reinforce the immune defences or the ageing of the cells, why do without acerola berries? Our formulation allows a slow release of the benefits of acerola to maintain your energy throughout the day.
The bilberry is harvested from a small shrub found in the undergrowth of high altitude areas. The fruit was already used by our Gallic druid ancestors. Moreover, the leaves of the tree are useful in many cases, especially in case of deficient venous return. Finally, the bilberry is also recommended for eye diseases thanks to its high content of vitamins and other flavonoids.
Medicinal properties of bilberry
- For our use the bilberry is prescribed in the disorders of the venous circulation. Like blackcurrant, it helps to to fluidify the blood naturally.
- High tannin content to combat diarrhea problems.
- Avoid when breastfeeding due to the possible effect of blueberries that could stop lactation.
- Be careful not to over-consume the leaves! Indeed, beyond 10 times the recommended dose they can become toxic.
Our team's opinion on this medicinal plant
Excellent for treating blood circulation problems, bilberry and its leaves are medicinal plants in their own right thanks to their many virtues. They are notably used to reduce neurological degeneration in diseases such as Alzheimer's. Finally, the berries remain easy to include in a daily diet thanks to a soft and sweet taste, very pleasant for your taste buds.
Used in a large part of Asia for thousands of years, oats have tonic virtues for the stomach. Indeed, it facilitates digestion while improving the functioning and relaxing the liver.
Moreover, oats are ideal for preventing excess cholesterol and limiting the risk of cardiovascular disease. Available in the form of milk, flakes or cereals in food, it has soothing properties for the skin, hence its use in many cosmetics.
Health properties of oats
- Helps to regulate the cholesterol levelsintestinal disorders and appetite.
- In dermatology and cosmetics, it soothes irritations, inflammations and eczema crisis.
Precautions for use
Too much oat bran can cause bloating. Consumption of oat bran should be accompanied by sufficient fluid intake to avoid constipation.
Our team's opinion on this cereal
Its qualities to restore the feeling of satiety and its action on bad cholesterol and diabetes is demonstrated by studies around the world. At S'sense Vegetal, we use it in our S'sense Slimming cure for its appetite suppressant action and its ability to regulate blood sugar levels.
Known and recognized since the beginning of time by the Asian civilizations, green tea is first and foremost used as a beverage. That said, these virtues have allowed this plant to become a true natural remedy. In this regard, Asian medicine constantly praises the merits of green tea. With further scientific research, this has highlighted its therapeutic properties related to its rich polyphenol and theine content.
An effective natural fat burner
- It is a powerfulnatural anti-fatigue thanks to its high content of vitamin C and theine.
- Thanks to its hypoglycemic effect, it is to be considered for diabetics.
- It stimulates the immune system and prevents certain viral diseases such as the flu and colds.
- It stimulates the body and helps to burn calories faster.
- Thanks to its antioxidant action, it helps to fight against aging, cognitive disorders and cardiovascular diseases.
Contraindications of green tea
- Like any stimulant, green tea is not recommended for people with insomnia or high blood pressure. It should also be avoided by children and pregnant women.
Our team's opinion on this plant
Used for the conception of our slimming cure for its properties of stimulation of the body, it will be of a precious help for all those having the will to lose weight. Moreover, it will help you to lower your cholesterol level and increase your energy. With a very pleasant taste and smell, why do without green tea in your daily life?
Hibiscus is generally used to optimize blood flow. For example, its flowers are very effective in relieving painful menstruation and soothing feelings of heaviness in the legs.
Moreover, the roots of the hibiscus are used to fight infections of the respiratory tract. Finally, it is recommended for calming hypertension and lowering cholesterol levels.
Medicinal properties of hibiscus
- Hibiscus treats colds and inflammation of the upper respiratory tract. It is used to treat urinary tract infections and menstrual pain.
- It acts against high blood pressure, cholesterol, fever and stomach pain.
- The hibiscus makes it possible to look after the oozing eczemas, the allergies, the dermatoses. It is then used in cataplasm.
Our team's opinion on this medicinal plant
At S'sense Vegetal, we understand that hibicus is an ideal medicinal plant to soothe heavy legs and reduce water retention. Problems that are often linked to poor blood circulation. That's why we use it in the design of our S'sense Circulatory natural cure.
Blackcurrant is known for its anti-inflammatory action and relieves the joints.
But it is also a tonic which helps to fight against the flu, colds, stress and fatigue. The ancients also used it to relieve gout and as an antibacterial.
Medicinal properties of blackcurrant
- It is primarily prescribed for joint pain, osteoarthritis and arthritis. Gout is also relieved by the presence of flavonoids.
- Like a large majority of berries known as red fruits, it also serves as a general tonic and anti-stress.
- In addition, light diarrhea will be relieved
- Another recommendation concerns allergic reactions and skin irritations.
- Natural blood thinner
Contra-indications of blackcurrant
As is often the case, blackcurrant is not recommended for pregnant women.
Our team's opinion on this fruit
Heavy legs will be really relieved with this absolutely divine fruit. Blood circulation is restored. Associated with other berries, such as bilberry in our complex Circulatory sense their action will do wonders to fluidify the blood naturally. Its invigorating flavour will give you back all the lightness you want.
Cola, or rather the kola nut, is a powerful stimulant known for a long time by the African populations. They planted this tree around each village. The kola nut helps to fight against physical and intellectual fatigue. It is from caffeine that kola gets its intense effect. It must be used with some precautions.
This nut and the leaves of the kolatier are popularized by a soft drink from the United States.
Properties of the kola nut for health
Used in energy drinks to fight against physical and intellectual fatigue.
- Alertness and cognitive performance are strengthened and greatly improved thanks to the alkaloids present in cola, which are stimulants of the central nervous system.
- The muscular efforts and the reinforcement of the contractions of the cardiac muscle gives a potential of increased physical power and acts as a powerful fat burner within the framework of a diet.
- If you have headaches due to poor blood circulation, its substance will provide lasting relief.
Precautions for use
- Kola nuts are not recommended for people suffering from gastric or duodenal ulcers, heart disease, insomnia, anxiety disorders or high blood pressure. high blood pressure.
- As a preventive measure, it should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding, nor by children. As with any active substance, high doses can cause irreversible damage, particularly to the muscles.
- Caffeine is the main source of undesirable effects of cola. It is thus disorders of agitation, nervousness, insomnia, gastric irritation which are to be deplored. At high doses, arrhythmia, attention deficit, vomiting can also be associated.
- An uncommon but potentially dangerous interaction is kola nut and ephedra, which will dangerously multiply the effects of caffeine. If abused, this combination is likely to cause fainting or even cardiac arrest.
- cola interacts with drugs, whose effects are enhanced (e.g. analgesics) or, on the contrary, diminished (sedatives, painkillers, etc.). Kola nuts can increase the side effects of bronchodilators and central nervous system stimulants, antacids, drugs to prevent diarrhea, blood thinners, and other drugs. osteoporosisKola nuts may increase the side effects of bronchodilators and central nervous system stimulants, antacids, drugs to prevent stroke, anticoagulants and antiplatelet drugs, with the risk of potentially severe bleeding.
Our team's opinion on this natural fat burner
The effects of caffeine are no longer to be proven, physical and mental acuity developed, energy doped, with as a consequence an increase in the metabolism and its need for energy.
A real health asset for weight loss. Combined with its natural tendency to fight against fatigue, you get a precious ally to reach your goals. All this is found in our S'sense slimming complex.
Guarana seeds have been used as a mental and physical stimulant by American Indians for over 2,000 years. Guarana is used in phytotherapy by the pre-Columbian populations to fight against fatigue and appetite when famine was looming or during expeditions in the forest.
It is quite simply the richest food in caffeine known to date. Discovered in Europe in the 19th century, it was only consumed as a drink, a form that is still very popular today.
Medicinal properties of guarana
- Guarana seed is a stimulant for memory and concentration and significantly increases cognitive abilities.
- Natural physical dopant, it allows, among other things, a better digestion in case of bloating, it drastically reduces hypotension and various intestinal problems.
- It is an incredible facilitator for weight loss cures.
- But also and without being exhaustive, stimulates the immune system, purifies the blood, is a recognized anti-stress and fights against the pains. That they are muscular or articular.
Precautions of use of the seed of guarana
It should not be given to children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
People suffering from cardiovascular disorders, gastric ulcers, anxiety, insomnia, high blood pressure, hyperthyroidism, should avoid it as much as possible and in any case consume it with caution.
People who are sensitive or allergic to caffeine or xanthines should not consume guarana either.
Guarana in prescribed doses produces practically no side effects. However, a dependency is observed in subjects who consume it regularly, particularly through energy drinks.
Of course, overconsumption, as with any food, leads to effects such as difficulty in urinating, vomiting, headaches and muscle cramps.
Being the plant with the most caffeine it is strongly advised against consuming at the same time food or food supplements containing caffeine.
Do not consume guarana at the same time as ephedra or bitter orange .
On the other hand and without risk you can complete its action with ginseng, royal jelly, rhodiola, turmeric or spirulina.
If you are taking aspirin, anticoagulants, platelet inhibitors, MAO inhibitors, diabetes treatment, or cimetidine ( peptic ulcers), clozapine, monoamine oxidase inhibitors, antacids, alendronate (osteoporosis). Do not take guarana.
The effects of painkillers are increased, while those of sedatives and tranquilizers are decreased. The side effects of some medications may be enhanced by the level of caffeine.
Our team's opinion on this fruit
This plant used at s'sense vegetal as a fat burner with S'sense slimming. In the context of a weight loss objective it proves to be an ally on whom to rely. Guarana has real positive effects and allows to stimulate the organism in a general way.
Studies are underway to validate its effects on the development of cancerous cells, which seem to be stopped by the substances in this formidable seed.
The black elder is a shrub used since antiquity to treat fevers, respiratory infections such as colds with a strong antiviral activity, but also for its faculties of diuretic laxative, venous return or rheumatic.
In the plant the whole of the aerial parts is useful bays, flowers and bark. The oral irritations and the respiratory infections responsible for colds, fatty coughs, sinusitis, flus will be fought.
Medicinal properties of elderberry
Elderberry is a plant that is very complete in its beneficial action for the body.
- It is invigorating for the overall immune system.
- The respiratory system as a whole is relieved by its anti-inflammatory action in the same way as the digestive system or infections of the mouth and skin.
- Thanks to its multiple skills it helps and detoxify the body and relieve joint pain such as arthritis, osteoarthritis,...
- This depurative action also helps you to lose weight.
- The anthocyanins in the berries are great antioxidants, free radical scavengers and anti-angiogenic.
Precautions for use of elderberry
- By precautions elderberry is not recommended for people suffering from diabetes (insulin treatment is disturbed), anemia or porphyria. Pregnant or breast-feeding women and children under 12 years old are also at risk.
- The anti-inflammatory, decongestant or diuretic properties of elderberry are combined with other plants and food supplements, it is necessary to remain vigilant on the dosages.
- As with other food supplements, elderberry can increase the activity of diuretic drugs.
- On the other hand, it reduces the effectiveness of immunosuppressive therapy.
- The known effects occur only in case of overdose. You are then exposed to gastric disorders such as temporary flatulence and a strong and odorous perspiration due to its depurative action.
- The berries can be poisonous causing ailments ranging from abdominal pain to convulsions.
Our team's opinion on this druid plant
Chlorella, an algae whose virtues are already known and recognized by science. https://www.santescience.fr/chlorella/
This green freshwater algae that some people confuse with spirulina has been studied since the 18th century in Europe for its nutritional qualities, which have earned it the adjective "superfood". In Asia and particularly in Japan it has been used for much longer for its value. It has a very high concentration of chlorophyll and is able to live in symbiosis with many other organisms such as corals.
Medicinal properties of chlorella
- Packed with 18 amino acids, concentrated 40 times more than wheat in protein and with vitamins A (10 times more than in beef), C, E, B, but also loaded with trace elements calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron and many others.
- Add to that omega 3 and other fatty acids beneficial to the cardiovascular system and you have a serious candidate to be studied in the 40's as a super food to save humanity from starvation.
- Detoxifying in the literal sense of the word, it allows the absorption of toxins. Antioxidant which, in the form of a cure, helps to eliminate waste and free radicals accumulated in the body.
- Combine it with berries and small fruits rich in vitamin C and you get a cure that will boost your body.
- Studies show its ability to lower blood pressure to promote sleep and also contains melatonin as in our Sense of sleep It also helps to reduce blood cholesterol and cardiovascular diseases like spirulina. But also in bulk fights against fibromyalgia and associated pain, decreases the load of cancer cells.
Precautions for use of chlorella
Chlorella is a so-called safe algae, meaning that it is not dangerous when supplemented in the short term. On the long term, no study has been conducted to deduce or not any effects.
No negative interactions are observed with food supplements. On the contrary, with spirulina or other vitamin-rich foods the positive effects are reinforced.
Interactions with treatments regulating the immune system or anti-cancer drugs have been observed. As with most food supplements, consumption by children is not recommended.
Our team's opinion on this super food
It is a powerful anti-anemic food that increases blood oxygenation and regulates sleep with its melatonin content in our diet. Sense of sleepIt is a powerful anti-anemic, helps regulate sleep with its melatonin content in our body, fights against various deficiencies. And which moreover is associated with turmeric spirulina and other berries rich in vitamin C. It would be a shame to do without its benefits.
Alfalfa is eaten as a young sprouted plant in salads or as a decorative side dish, usually raw. It is perceived as a health food although it has a relatively low vitamin and mineral content. The alfalfa has been used to feed domestic animals for centuries. However, it contains natural substances that are very beneficial to health. These include vitamin K, phyto-oestrogens and vegetable proteins. It is very well known for its ability to produce honey and in Central Europe was a so-called panacea plant because of its wide range of uses.
Medicinal properties of alfalfa
- Alfalfa is a plant like soy that contains coumestrol, a plant substance that plays the same role as estrogen and helps reduce the loss of bone mass (osteoporosis) and, according to one study, reduces the risk of thyroid cancer. This last data remains unsubstantiated and must be confirmed by other sources.
- An antioxidant action that protects against the harmful effects of free radicals and consequently against cancer in general and premature aging of the dermis and epidermis.
- Finally, alfalfa contains saponins that significantly lower blood cholesterol by binding to cholesterol and preventing its absorption by the body.
Precautions for use of alfalfa
Alfalfa is contraindicated in people with lupus and should be used with caution in the presence of immune system diseases. And that's it.
Because of its vitamin K content, alfalfa should not be used by people taking treatments that affect the fluidity of the blood.
Our team's opinion on this flower
Alfalfa is used in the composition of our Sense of sleep for its contribution in melatonin and its contribution in zinc and selenium which calms the body and increases the effects of antioxidants in the body. This also contributes to beautiful hair and stronger nails.
Cinnamon is a traveller spice of which we find written traces in China, in India and more surprisingly in Egypt in the antiquity. It is the bark of the cinnamon tree which is a source of perfume and goodness in cooking, but the leaves are also provided with the beneficial golden essence of this tree. These properties are numerous and cover a wide spectrum of application with its impressive composition of minerals and vitamins A E C B.1-2-3-5-6-9. It is an antioxidant food par excellence.
Medicinal properties of cinnamon
- Cinnamon stabilizes blood sugar levels, especially for type II diabetes. In fact, simply breathing in cinnamon powder will calm sugar cravings.
- It is a plant very used within the framework of the diets and the food rebalancing.
- Powerful stimulant of the immune system and immune defenses, antiviral and bacterial recognized.
- Energy stimulant also to fight against fatigue
- Digestion is relieved
- Soothes irritated skin, strengthens the hair fiber and protects against free radicals.
- Anti-stress it is a plant known as comforting
- Its powerful antioxidant action makes it a precious ally in the fight against cancer in the context of conventional medicine.
- Aphrodisiac that acts on the libido.
Adverse reactions to cinnamon
- As with any food with beneficial effects, overconsumption can cause discomfort, gastric irritation, headaches and heart palpitations,
- Avoid in case of cardiovascular disease. and stomach ulcer
- Cinnamon is also not recommended for pregnant women (increases lactation after this one) or for children. On the skin, a very high dose and with very long treatments inflicts a desquamation.
Our team's opinion on this super spice
Cinnamon is an ancient plant, a real concentrate of benefits that we use in our slimming cure Sense of attractiveness to boost the organism and to alleviate small hungers within the framework of a food rebalancing. Its propensity to control glycemia and cholesterol are marvellous in our food supplement and will accompany you in your weight loss objective.
The pale rose
Adorned with their most beautiful dresses, roses have been fantasized about for more than 3000 years throughout the world. A symbol of love par excellence, especially in its red colour.
If it is true that many varieties of rose exist throughout the world, it is certain that they all come from one and only one progeny resulting from crossbreeding "the rose of Provins". This rose was imported from Syria in the 13th century to fight tuberculosis.
Its essences and petals were recommended for its tonic and calming effect on skin affections, haemorrhoids or eye affections as well as to soothe nervousness.
Recent scientific studies attribute to it a powerful antibiotic effect, resulting from the essential oil of its petals.
Medicinal properties of the Rose
- Rose soothes inflamed skin and mucous membranes.
- It prevents the appearance of wrinkles, heals, fights acne and soothes light burns.
- It is fortifying, regenerating and revitalizing
- Facilitates digestion and bile production.
- Finally, and this is why we use it in S'sense stress, it is very effective against anxiety and temporary depression or minor depressions. A real asset on the emotional level that helps you fall asleep.
Precautions for use of the Rose
No contraindications to date.
Our team's opinion on this flower
The rose, eternal symbol of softness, will bring you all its natural anxiolytic benefits in our cure Sense of sleep. A vegan food supplement concentrated in vegetable melatonin. Take advantage of the most famous flower to soothe your body in harmony with nature and dive into the arms of Morpheus.